nativemedia is content distribution platform that aggregates deal content and distributes coupon codes, voucher codes, discount offers and exclusive deals among international news media, discount and coupon sites, industry leading blogs, mobile application Developer, social networks, and shopping comparison apps through data feeds.
Information collection and Use
Our primary goal in collecting information is to provide you with the products and services made available through the Website, including, but not limited to our services, to communicate with you, and to manage your registered user account if you have one.
Collection of Personal Information
We collect any personally identifiable information about you when you specifically and knowingly provide this to us in the course of registering for and/or using our website and its services.
If you desire to have access to certain restricted sections of the Website, you will be required to become a registered user, and to submit certain personally identifiable information to us. This happens in a number of instances, such as when you sign up for our services, or if you desire to receive marketing materials and information. Personally identifiable information that we may collect in such instances may include your full name, username, password, email address, address, telephone number, and other information that you have chosen to provide to us, or that you decide to include in your account profile.
Collection of Non-Personal Information
For most users accessing the Internet from an Internet service provider, the IP address will be different every time you log on. We use Log Data to monitor the use of the Website and of our Service, and for the Website’s technical administration. Your IP address may be used with other personally identifiable information and may identify you personally to nativemedia.
Your Account Information
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and security token to access our feeds, for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. nativemedia reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
Use of Personal Information
You hereby expressly consent to your personally identifiable information Non-Personal Information being shared for the sole purpose of fulfilling the daily operations pertaining to nativemedia and to provide you with the better user experience.
- We may use your Personal Information to respond to your questions or to provide service you have requested.
- We may use your Personal Information from time to time to send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications and email notifications, newsletters, popular offers and other information about nativemedia.
- We may pass on your Personal Information to third party companies who act our service providers and partners, such as affiliate networks and merchants (nativemedia Service Providers) in order to enhance our services to you.
- We may use and share Non-Personal Information to improve and enhance your experience on the Website and for any other business activities.
- We may share your Personal Information to enable you to access the third party external sites and/or to process a deal between you and a third party.
- we may share personal information with our group members, including such entities as subsidiaries, holding companies and their subsidiaries.
- We may also use your Personal Information to administer our website and to improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website.
- We may use your Personal Information to supply to your services purchased via this website. Also, to send statements, reports, and invoices and to collect payments from you.
- We may provide third parties with statistical information regarding our users - but this information will not be used to identify any individual user.
- We may provide your Personal Information to Marketers and Affiliate Networks in connection with any suspected violation of our Terms of Service.
- We may provide your Personal Information to courts, investigative agencies or administrative agencies and to the extent required to permit us to investigate suspected fraud, harassment or other violations of any law, rule or regulation, the Web site’s policies, or the rights of third parties or to investigate any suspected conduct which we deem improper.
- We may transfer your Personal Information in connection with the sale or merger, in whole or in part, of nativemedia, its assets or the division responsible for the applicable services.
We never share your Personal Information for the purposes of third parties making direct marketing communications to you, unless you have expressly consented to this being undertaken by a third party such as our selected third parties. Your Personal Data is used solely by nativemedia (and nativemedia Service Providers to the extent necessary to fulfill our professional obligations to you) for the sole purpose of enabling nativemedia to act as a service provider to you and is not shared with any person or company without your express consent.
Here at nativemedia, your personal data and the information that you share with us in confidence, is treated with the utmost respect and care. In addition, any user statistics that we may provide to prospective nativemedia Service Providers regarding your usage of our Services are provided in the aggregate only and do not include any individually identifiable data.
We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, misuse or disclosure.
nativemedia offers a high level of data protection. We store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us are encrypted using SSL technology. Of course, data transmission over the Internet is inherently insecure. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
You acknowledge that we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any Personal Data you transmit to us, via, to, or from our Site. There may be factors beyond our control that may result in the unintentional disclosure of Personal Information. You accept that nativemedia cannot be held liable for any breaches of confidentiality that may occur. The Terms and Conditions additionally explain your obligation to keep safe any username and password you use to register for the services.
You agree and undertake to indemnify us in any suit or dispute by any Third Party arising out of disclosure of Personal Information by You to Third Parties either through Our Website or otherwise and Your use and access of websites and resources of Third Parties. We assume no liability for any actions of Third Parties with regard to Your Personal Information, which you may have disclosed to such Third Parties.
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions from this policy at any time. However, if at any time in the future we plan to use Personal Information in a way that differs from this policy, we will post such changes here and provide you the opportunity to opt-out of such differing uses. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of any changes to this policy means you accept such changes.